|As some of you may know, we had a pretty scary incident recently. Attached are pictures of what remains of our 2007 Suburban. We are all okay but I wanted to warn everyone not to make the same mistake I did |
This fire resulted from leaving an Iphone charger/docking station plugged into the car outlet. It overheated and started a fire, while pared in our garage. PLEASE unplug anything you have in your car outlets once you turn off your car!
We were VERY fortunate that we accidentally found the fire, at 11pm, before going to bed and before it spread to the house. None of our garage heat detectors or went off.
Feel free to pass this along to anyone you want. Better safe than sorry.
shared via "email@example.com"
12V Car Charger Incident
Artikel Malaysia tertinggi dalam Index Jarak Kuasa dunia (104), kalahkan negara diktator tidaklah perlu kita gusar terlampau. Selain IJK…
“ Kerajaan perlu menyediakan aplikasi khas atau saluran media sosial untuk memudahkan masyarakat melaporkan sebarang kegiatan rasuah di…
Rasuah telah wujud sejak dinasti Mesir dan masih berlaku di hampir setiap negara di seluruh dunia. Malaysia turut tercatat dalam skandal…